At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Appian is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing group. This full-stack digital marketer will contribute to Appian's growth across our paid-acquisition channels. You'll be the key driver of our digital marketing campaigns to ultimately increase brand awareness and drive inbound leads.
- Planning and executing new digital demand generation campaigns
- Partnering directly with our digital marketing agency to ensure campaign deployment, performance and ongoing reporting back to key stakeholders in the broader marketing organization
- Collaborating and identifying new content for industry campaigns
- Setting up and tracking URLs, campaign structure, monitoring, and optimizing ad performance
- Supporting the implementation of an Account-Based Marketing Platform for Online Advertising
- Working with Marketing Managers and Designers in the creative development process for campaigns, including: ads, landing pages, social media graphics, website graphics, and landing pages. Ad types can include text ads, banners ads, social media ads, and video ads
- Preparing weekly and monthly performance reports for internal team leads
- Collaborating with our EMEA Marketing Organization to support campaigns internationally
- 2-4+ years of experience working across digital marketing campaigns with a core-focus on paid media (across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and Programmatic Advertising)
- Experience running lead-generation campaigns for a B2B SaaS Marketing Organization
- Knowledge of best-practice techniques and tactics for ad-campaign optimization
- Familiarity with marketing stack analytics and reporting tools (such as: Salesforce and Google Analytics and data visualization suites in addition to experience running experimentation using A/B testing platforms)
- Certifications in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Facebook Ads Manager is a plus
- Familiarity with ABM platforms: Metadata.io and 6Sense.com
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.