At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Working closely with Appian’s Partner Sales Team and reporting to the Vice President of Global Field and Partner Marketing, we are seeking an experienced marketer responsible for managing and supporting key technology partnerships. The preferred candidate will develop, plan, and execute strategic marketing plans and lead-generation programs to grow and accelerate sales pipeline and revenue for the channel. A proven track record of building and executing campaign marketing strategies and experience working alongside a fast-moving global partnerships team is key.
- Develop and promote technology partner value propositions to direct sales organization
- Collaborate on developing business plans and growth strategies with technology partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive mutual customer growth and revenue
- Develop, package, and distribute marketing campaigns and assets needed to support technology partner lead gen programs including collateral, playbooks, etc.
- Track and report on key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives; based on these learnings, implement operational improvements that optimize our available resources
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Channel Sales, Product/Campaigns/Industry/Solutions Marketing, Creative Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Marketing Operations
- Advocate effectively for partners and their needs throughout Appian
- 7-10 years experience in a Campaign Management, Product Marketing, and/or Partner/Alliances Role in an enterprise software environment
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, act on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions and business cases around partnerships
- Keen interest in cutting-edge technology products and integrations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies
- Experience crafting and executing results-driven marketing programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing Salesforce.com to analyze campaign data and track/measure marketing initiatives
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Ability to travel approximately up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.