At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent - encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Working within Appian’s Marketing team, the Partner Marketing Manager will own planning and end to end execution for partner marketing campaigns. This role will act as the lead contact for partner marketing programs to help drive increased engagement, enablement and partner generated pipeline for Appian across APJ. Partner marketing will lead marketing to partners as well as marketing with partners and own the pipeline targets to support the growing channel business. Where appropriate the role may also support developer marketing programs as well as increasing Appian’s presence and engagement in the APJ developer and user community.
Working with the APJ Marketing Director, global marketing team and collaborating with the sales and partner team, the Partner Marketing Manager will help to curate and manage localised content, creative, messaging and orchestrate into effective campaigns to drive strong pipeline outcomes.
The role will include all campaign set up, budget management, execution, post program lead management and ROI reporting for these aligned marketing programs.
- Working with the Director of Demand Generation, APJ, provide input into the annual and quarterly planning process including budgeting and program design. This will involve gathering feedback from key stakeholders and the sales and partner organisation, researching best practices and working with a diverse range of suppliers.
- Collaborating with the Appian global marketing team, the communications agency and the sales organisation, help to curate and localise Appian messaging and content for the Partner audience. This may include leveraging and developing creative assets, collateral, webinars, event speaking sessions as well as customer case study content to help build the Appian brand and message in the local market.
- Working with the Appian partner team and leveraging existing program and tools, orchestrate partner led joint marketing campaigns to help build presence and lead generation in respective geographic locations across APJ. Programs may include but are not limited to 3rd party digital and social media, Appian branded events, association marketing, trade shows, conferences and integration with Appian Enterprise marketing where partners are engaged.
- Provide input and research to help identify new program opportunities for Appian that support partner lead generation and developer metrics goals.
- Preparing and tracking program budgets from pre-approval, contracting, invoicing and reconciliation to ensure effective use of marketing investment funds.
- Ensure lead and pipeline outcomes are met and there is strong engagement and communication with the Appian partner team, partner management, marketing and sales team members.
- Assist in research and acquisition of supporting technology to identify new digital program trends and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality program.
- Coordinate and carry out project deliverables on schedule.
- Aid in developing project plans, staff schedules and task assignments.
- Oversee promotional item research, approval process and inventory for customer facing corporate store.
- Ability to travel up to 35% once corporate travel is permissible.
- 5 years+ marketing and program experience in an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- Ability to translate strategic and go to market planning into effective execution delivery
- Critical thinking, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions from data
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to effectively communicate with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing programs that offer a world class customer experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Agile - minded, fast learner, capable of performing a range of marketing tasks that may change as business needs evolve.
About Us :
Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organisation, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.