At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Working within Appian’s Marketing team and reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation EMEA, the Senior Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and managing UK FSI Marketing campaigns designed to grow and accelerate sales pipeline and revenue. The role will have responsibility for operational, implementation and post-program activities including analysing lead flow and evaluating ROI of FSI Field Marketing programs across the UK & Ireland.
- Collaborate closely with UK Regional Vice Presidents and Account Executives to identify, recommend and enable lead generation activities
- Develop and execute the Field Marketing Plan, working in close alignment with Global Marketing, as well as UK RVPs, AEs and BDRs
- Allocate and manage UK FSI budget to support the Field Marketing plan
- Develop and execute viable account-based marketing activities to align with account specific territory plans
- Conduct post campaign analysis to determine ROI of Field Marketing activities
- Help foster Sales and Marketing alignment through regular updates and reviews
- Understand and help to communicate marketing strategy, value proposition, positioning and messaging to regional Sales Executives so that they are aware, knowledgeable and enabled with the latest and most powerful content for effective use in sales cycles
- Manage day-to-day relationship with the PR agency, under Corporate Communication Team’s guidance, with the objective to strengthen the company’s brand position in UKI
- Event management
- Coordinate and carry out project deliverables on schedule and to budget
- Ensure post campaign activity lead formatting and uploads are expedited
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- 7+ years Field Marketing experience within an Enterprise Software environment
- Good understanding of UK Financial Services & Insurance industries
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced in crafting results-driven marketing programs
- Proven success working collaboratively with Sales and forging impactful relationships across the organization
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation, project management and ROI reporting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Experienced in managing Vendor relationships
- Experienced in using CRM and Marketing Automation systems/tools
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.