At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We are looking for a Video Producer to assist the in-house corporate creative team in producing creative solutions to address our company’s video and motion graphic needs. The ideal candidate is passionate about video with complete technical knowledge of all things pre-/post-production, as well as, a creative storyteller who knows the importance of making the shot look good and work well within the story we’re trying to tell. Ultimately, you will assist the Appian Corporate Creative team in promotion of our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Film, edit, and produce video content for the Marketing department, such as customer stories, event promos, and product marketing videos. This involves:
- Scouting a location, setting up lighting, cameras, audio equipment, etc. for video shoots
- Run cameras/audio and direct the shoot on your own, or work as part of a small team
- Edit the video based on details provided by the project stakeholder
- Work with the project stakeholder to implement their feedback and finalize the project
- Organize logistics and planning for potential out-of-town video shoots
- Work as a photographer, capturing candid content at events and corporate headshots
- Work closely with Marketing, executive teams, customers and partners to tell stories aligning with our brand and culture
- Be an ambassador for the brand, and creatively think of new ways to keep our content both human and technical
- Act as a supporting role for Corporate Creative Director and Art Directors
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- In-Depth knowledge of video and editing tools associated/including: Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition)
- 3-5 years as a Video Producer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed video projects, each indicating your specific role on the project
- Ability to meet deadlines, collaborate and assist managing the team
- Degree in Visual Arts or relevant field
- Comfort with collaboration across the team, plus proficiency and independence to manage your time and prioritization
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and team-oriented energy
- Motion graphics/animation experience
- Curiosity/interest /expertise in the more technical aspects of video work
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom
- Located in the McLean, VA area
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.