Here at Appian, our core values of Respect, Work to Impact, Ambition, and Constructive Dissent & Resolution define who we are. In short, this means we constantly seek to understand the best for our customers, we go beyond completion in our work, we strive for excellence with intensity, and we embrace candid communication. These values guide our actions and shape our culture every day. When you join Appian, you'll be part of a passionate team that's dedicated to accomplishing hard things.
Discover your ideal career path at Appian!
Simplify your job search with our streamlined job posting for experienced Sales Professionals. Dive into a world of endless possibilities with Appian, where your unique skills and expertise are valued!
We want to make applying with Appian easy!
We are currently hiring Sales professionals across North America . Share your profile with us, and we'll carefully review it for a potential match with our current and future job openings. Rest assured, if your skills align with our needs, we'll reach out to you directly.
Submit your profile now and open the door to a world of possibilities!
- Sales Development Representatives (All Levels)
- Senior Managers (All Levels)
- Account Executives (All Levels)
- Account Managers (All Levels)
- Industry Leaders (All Levels)
- Partner Development (All Levels)
- Partner Sales (All Levels)
- Partner Sales Manager (All Levels)
- Leadership (VP & AVP)
Here at Appian, we’re passionate about technology. We love making it, and we love selling it. Joining Appian Sales will provide you with the opportunity to learn in an environment that values cross-functional collaboration and is committed to personal and professional growth.
The best salespeople achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you sell for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow.
Qualities YOU Value:
- Hungry and motivated with a drive to impact your bottom line.
- Strong knowledge or hands on experience of complex sales cycles.
- Comfortable presenting in-person and virtual presentations.
- Trusted advisor to both customers and colleagues - building strong relationships.
- Researching industry trends to help position against competitors.
- Desire to meet and exceed quota, land new logos, and/or sell complex technologies
- 5-10 years as in product or software sales
- 2+ years of leadership experience (if it applies)
- Strategic thinking & negotiation skills
- Strong communication
Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges and/or drive your teams to success? You can make that kind of difference here.
Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Tools and Resource
- Training and Development: During onboarding, we focus on equipping new hires with the skills and knowledge for success through department-specific training. Continuous learning is a central focus at Appian, with dedicated mentorship and the First-Friend program being widely utilized resources for new hires.
- Growth Opportunities: Appian provides a diverse array of growth and development opportunities, including our leadership program tailored for new and aspiring managers, a comprehensive library of specialized department training through Appian University, skills based training, and tuition reimbursement for those aiming to advance their education. This commitment ensures that employees have access to a holistic range of development opportunities.
- Community: We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Appian fosters inclusivity through our 8 employee-led affinity groups . These groups help employees build stronger internal and external networks by planning social, educational, and outreach activities to connect with Appianites and larger initiatives throughout the company.
Appian is a software company that automates business processes. The Appian AI-Powered Process Platform includes everything you need to design, automate, and optimize even the most complex processes, from start to finish. The world's most innovative organizations trust Appian to improve their workflows, unify data, and optimize operations—resulting in better growth and superior customer experiences. For more information, visit appian.com . [Nasdaq: APPN]
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination . Appian provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees in accordance with all applicable laws .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.