Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, and Without Compromise
This is what our clients say about us, because it’s how we run our business. Gone are the days of silos, winging it on your own and leaving remote employees feeling disconnected and under-appreciated. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. We build our momentum with healthy competition, learn with gameplay, and sell with commitment, confidence and strength of position in the market.
Help us ensure our Appian customers are realising the maximum value out of their investments, that they are happy and supporting their business priorities, so that our mutual relationship can continue to grow.
What you’ll be doing...
- Managing existing customer accounts across Australia focused on the renewal software business and positioning Appian as a solution to support new low-code and Intelligent Automation initiatives
- Protecting and grow software revenues, while identifying new projects within the existing accounts to deepen usage of Appian
- Develop and leverage meaningful relationships in the accounts to ensure they are realising value out of the investments made in Appian
- Work with Appian professional services and support organisations to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Actively seeking to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Excelling. Ability to build meaningful relationships in organisations and a track record of success in maintaining and growing incumbent accounts to realise business value and customer satisfaction
- An Effective Communicator. Ability to take a consultative approach to understanding business priorities and ensure the customers ability to realise those imperatives.
- Self-Motivated. High energy, “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality with a customer first approach.
- Tenured. Displays loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- Consultative. A trusted advisor to both customers and colleagues
- An Influencer: Representing Appian’s brand to your network and keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams