Our Partner Lead Qualification Specialist will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and managing lead distribution to partners. This individual will be a key asset to managing and driving high return on investment from partner leads.
- Call down and qualify inbound leads for midmarket customers
- Assist partners with sales process and pipeline management
- Support the Partner Executive roles to achieve revenue attainment
- Execute lead qualification prior to distributing to partners
- Engage with a defined partner portfolio to build productive sales partners
- Maximize partner revenue generation through pipeline management
- Maximize Return on Investment for inbound leads shared with partners
- # of Qualified Leads shared with partners
- # of Closed Leads via partners
- Revenue driven from Closed Qualified Pipeline and Leads
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- Minimum 2+ years software sales and/or partner development experience
- Demonstrated business development success
- Working knowledge of business process automation
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.