The best salespeople achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company and partner ecosystem. That’s what you get when you join Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges and share in the success with your partners? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
As the Partner Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing assigned partners to drive revenue growth through new customer acquisition and expansion within existing customers. This opportunity is a great fit for you if you are deeply interested in working intimately with our partners and driving effective sales strategies. As such, we are looking for a person with a sales background and a desire to apply that expertise to drive a positive impact with our partners and customers.
What you will be doing:
- Maximizing partner revenue generation through effective pipeline management, sales coaching and sales strategies to exceed quota.
- Effectively managing pipeline forecasts and sales executions to align with company goals.
- Developing and executing effective joint GTM Plans with partners which include marketing, pipeline development and solution development.
- Developing and managing Annual Business Plans with key partners.
- Understanding partner business and technology needs in order to communicate them during internal Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
To be successful in this role, you need:
- A self-starter mentality who takes initiative and has a sense of urgency in everything you do.
- Experience executing successful joint GTM plans with partners.
- To uncover Appian and partner business goals to build a mutually beneficial partnership.
- A laser focus on finding every opportunity to deliver value to your partners.
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Training: Sales Fast Start, which is our 5-day training program focused on equipping our sales new hires with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful out in the field.
- Growth: Growth opportunities available through promotion and participation in different programs like Appian MBA, a development program devoted to shaping managers in the areas of leadership and communication. Hear more about growth from one of our Vice Presidents, who started at Appian as an Account Executive here .
- Product: Our Appian product is driving digital transformation and with our Appian Guarantee, our customers can even have their first project completed in just 8 weeks. With the market research firm Forrester estimating the low-code platform market will be around $14 billion by 2024, it is no wonder why more and more customers are turning to low-code with Appian. Hear more from one of our Regional Vice Presidents here about how our product has kept him with the company.
- Culture: You will directly contribute to our double-digit year over year growth backed by a world-class collaborative sales organization. In addition, Appian offers a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a flexible time off allowance and great perks.
- BA/BS Degree, preferably in business, marketing or a technical discipline.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in the software or IT industry.
- Proven ability to build deep relationships with executives and other decision makers.
- Ability to execute complex deals with customers and/or partners.
- Previous experience with software and/or technology companies.
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.