Sales Enablement Specialist
- Focus area: Sales and SC Onboarding
- Deliver and enhance Onboarding content for Solutions Consultants. Content will cover demo skills, sales plays, sales skills, soft skills, and technical capabilities.
- Schedule and coordinate SC Onboarding schedule and speakers
- Create an 18-24 month onboarding plan for the Associate Solution Consultant program. This program is designed to promote recent college graduates to Solution Consultants upon completion.
- Able to complete internal technical bootcamp (Appian Academy) and
- Use data to make informed decisions on what content needs to be included in Onboarding programs
- Contribute to overall Sales Onboarding program including, but not limited to, delivering sessions for other Onboarding programs (AEs, BDRs, etc), providing input into onboarding enhancements, advocating for continued relationships between SCs and AEs
- Work with Onboarding Manager to create relevant content that enables ongoing development of SCs, to help managers and SCs to create informed development plans
- 2+ years as a Sales Engineer, CSM, or related field with experience working directly with customers
- Experience working in technology/software industries
- Knowledge of adult learning theory concepts, basic instructional design skills, and comfort with delivering training in both a remote and in-person setting
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Willingness to take ownership of program content
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness to fast-changing conditions and result oriented approach
- Excellent project management skills with a commitment to timelines and deadlines
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.