At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Business Development Representative – UK
- Making initial contact with potential clients and educating them on the impact Appian can have on their organization
- Proactively scheduling sales meetings through cold calling and marketing initiatives
- Driving sales pipelines, new logos, and growth through high outbound activity
- Executing lead generation initiatives to increase attendance at upcoming field marketing events and trade shows
- Partnering with Account Executives to create customized account plans and strategies to support sales cycles
- Updating and managing activity in Salesforce
- Excelling? Backed by a track record of success, meeting and exceeding activity metrics, and experienced partnering with internal teams and external clients in a sales environment
- Strategic? Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Self-Motivated? A driven self-starter with confidence and a “hustle” attitude
- Tenured? Displays loyalty and perseverance through stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- Experienced? Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field & relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management (1-3 years)
What Appian Sales can offer you:
- Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and definer of the low-code market
- Professional Growth: Hands-on training, mentoring, and continuous product education for our software
- Dynamic Environment: Uncapped earning potential working alongside a collaborative, close-knit team ready to support and challenge you to be your best
- Career Development: A number of successful Lead Generation Specialists have moved on to become top-performing Account Executives
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.