Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognized global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
Full-On Support: Enterprise Sales is a team sport. From the Industry Leads, Business Development Representatives, Account Executives, Partner Services, Proposal Team and of course Solutions Consultants; there is a talented team armed with the tools to maximize our performance and success.
As an Associate Solutions Consultant, you will actively participate in the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as a technical adviser and product expert. Using technical aptitude, creativity and business acumen, you will demonstrate the value that Appian’s platform can provide to its customers and prospects. You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users in competitive scenarios.
What you’ll be doing…
- Partner with Solutions Consultants to achieve defined sales goals
- Design and build technical demonstrations and prototypes of Appian’s software for prospective clients
- Deliver knowledge sharing product demonstrations internally on new platform features and sales plays
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Represent Appian’s product to customers and at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc.
- Assist with sales strategy within the target accounts by partnering with internal colleagues to assist in building customer relationships
- Collaborate with Appian’s industry leaders to create demos and solutions to support strategic initiatives
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Develop technical skills by keeping up with product enhancements and emerging technology
Who you are… :
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Technology or related field of study
- You have a passion for technology and its applicability to today’s business challenges
- Proven academic success
- Thrives in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Self-starter personality with a positive attitude and exceptional time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design
- Preferred experience programming in one or more of the following: Java (J2EE, JDBC, Web Services), HTML, XML, XSL, SQL
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.