Are you looking to combine your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem solving? Appian Customer success is obsessed with great customer outcomes. We deliver mission-critical business impact fast, and are directly responsible for partnering with our customers to bring their best ideas to life. Joining the Customer Success team will provide you with the support and growth you need to strengthen and evolve your skills within the consulting field.
Appian is looking for a Technical Architect to scale Appian’s technical solutions and enable Appian’s delivery teams. As an Architect, you will be a key technical leader within Appian’s Customer Success team as well as a trusted technical advisor to Appian’s clients. In this role, not only do you become an expert at scaling process applications on our software, but also become business process experts in the various industries of our clients. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical, product and business skills to make our customers and partners successful.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- You’re at ease in client-facing situations and have had previous success presenting complex technical concepts & designs to a variety of audiences. Work with clients on all aspects of their program to drive technical success and efficiency, including version control, configuration management, and other DevOps practices.
- You have experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications in particular subject to agile delivery methodologies.
- Have the ability to design and review complex solutions with Appian software and remove technical impediments.
- You are passionate about technology, excited by tough challenges, and are a natural problem solver
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Within your first few weeks of joining us, you will attend new hire orientation along with our 20-day CS Academy and CS Agile methodology bootcamps to ensure you are set up for success
- Access to over 1,000+ Udemy course, along with dedicated learning time to focus on areas you specifically would like to focus on as a cloud systems administrator
- An agile-led work environment where you will be challenged and your ideas will be heard
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, or similar work
- You are an expert practitioner in software design with at least 10 years of hands-on technical experience and ideally, you’re familiar with business process management in a consulting environment.
- US Citizenship - candidates being considered for a Public Sector roles must be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a minimum of a Secret Security Clearance though not required for all customer engagements.
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.