Appian is hiring hungry, motivated sales professionals who want to impact their bottom line. The best salespeople achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you sell for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
Not sure which job posting you want to apply amongst a sea of opportunities? Appian is all about optimization and automation, so we decided to create a job posting to make it simple for experienced sales individuals like you to apply! We’re hiring all across the United States - we will review your profile against our current openings and reach out when there is a match.
Be successful you need:
- You love the sales world and have a background in sales engineering, development, operations, or direct full cycle sales
- Experience navigating a complex sales cycle
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- To be a self-starter with confidence and a “hustle” attitude while navigating greenfield territories
- A master balancing competitiveness with collaboration
- A trusted advisor to both customers and colleagues to leverage multiple stakeholders throughout complex deals
- Actively seeking to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- History of consistent quota achievement
- Strong job tenure: history of displaying loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- Direct selling experience and a minimum of 2 years experience as an Enterprise Account Executive, selling complex technologies at the enterprise level to Global 2000 customers
- You hold a BS degree in Business/Sales or something similar and/or equivalent years of experience selling complex solutions
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.