Reston | Virginia | United States
Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
Appian is seeking an experienced professional with strong communication skills to join our growing marketing team in the role of Sales Enablement Marketing Manager. This will be a cross-functional role working with marketing, sales, and professional services to ensure that field teams are well-equipped with the content and knowledge of the available resources to actively work and close deals in the pipeline. The manager will build sales enablement strategies that will be leveraged to support strategic account growth and sales readiness.
The Marketing Manager should have 5+ years of experience working in enterprise software marketing, with a strong understanding of technology.
- Collaborate with sales training team to ensure the sales force has the content they need at each stage of the buyer purchasing process and customer lifecycle.
- Partner with sales and professional services teams to deliver Sales & Customer Success Playbooks that enable our field teams to sell more efficiently and effectively.
- Support development of pitch decks, identify selling and adoption barriers and create content that enables the team to sell more.
- Ensure that the sales organization is well-equipped with the content and knowledge of available marketing resources to actively nurture and close deals in the pipeline.
- Work in partnership with marketing team to sustain a robust understanding of target audiences, buyer personas, and market segments through primary and secondary research.
- Drive regular and ad-hoc one-on-one discussions with sales reps to gather insights on marketing needs.
- 5+ years of work experience in product marketing and sales enablement
- Ability to understand technical concepts around the Appian platform, product offerings, and architecture
- Strong customer and sales orientation with ability to distill requests from the field into impactful deliverables
- Ability to create clear, high-quality, customer-facing content
- Excellent project management, collaboration, presentation and writing skills.
- BA/BS degree required.
At Appian, you will help us build our award-winning PaaS product that enables business people to build cloud and mobile enterprise applications with flexible, visual models instead of custom code. Appian discovers and unites enterprise data, connects users through social and collaborative engagement in the context of business data, and provides the leading suite of business process, low-code and intelligent automation technology to enable rapid application development and optimization in every industry.
People who viewed this job also viewed:
Alert me about jobs like this
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.